As I wake up this morning, I look back on the weekend and I’m grateful. We spent the weekend at home and last night we had friends over for dinner. As August nears and the fall season begin, I know that our weekends become more busy with football games, trips, and weddings and therefore a weekend a home will become a luxury. As excited as I am for all of those wonderful events, I love a relaxing weekend at home to recharge and prepare for the next week. I hope that all of you had wonderful, relaxing weekends as well and are ready to take on the new week!
5 Things I’m Loving
1. Grilled Peaches – This is one of those desserts that you either LOVE or hate. I absolutely love grilled peaches. Cut each peach in half and place on the grill for about five minutes on medium heat. Then drizzle honey and place a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top! It’s the perfect summer dessert!
2. Hot Air Popcorn Popper – Hunter and I love nothing more than sitting down on the couch and watching a movie together. Of course, a movie isn’t complete without popcorn! We love our hot air popper. We use it multiple times a week and the clean up is super easy!
3. Ruffle Shorts – Last week I wrote a blog post about these ruffle shorts and why they are a staple in my closet during these hot months. The best part is that they are on sale right now, so go snag yourself a pair!
4. Essie Nail Polish In Peach Daquiri – This is the nail polish that I wear all summer long. It is my go-to color and is the prettiest coral. I feel like I can wear this nail color no matter what I am wearing and it blends in, even if I’m wearing hot pink or red.
5. Write The Word Journals – I am a huge Lara Casey fan from Cultivate What Matters. I started with these write the word journals back in January and I love them! They are super quick devotions that starts me off right in the mornings!
I hope everyone is having a wonderful Monday! Let me know how your day was!
All my love,