This weekend flew by! I couldn’t believe it when Sunday night rolled around, that the weekend was over. The funny thing is that Hunter and I barely did anything exciting all weekend. Friday night, we ate at our favorite Mexican restaurant and Saturday and Sunday, we didn’t even leave the house! I blame it on Hunter being out of town this past week. He came home Friday night after a very long business trip and for the rest of the weekend, it seemed as if I couldn’t spend enough time with him! I hope you had a wonderful weekend as well!
5 Things I’m Loving
1. Alexa and Katie – This has to be one of the sweetest T.V shows right now on Netflix. In full disclosure, this was made as a teen show, but I was bored, watched one episode and could not stop! It’s about two best friends, one of which has cancer and how they battle their first months of high school together. It is incredibly refreshing to watch a show that has a wonderful message behind it and where all the characters are not overly exaggerated.
2. Round Rattan Bag– I found the cutest rattan bag and the best part is that it is under $40!
3. Tassel Mini Skirt – This skirt was one of the amazing deals that I found while I was creating my Broke and Fabulous series. If you haven’t read it yet, you can find it here!
4. Ladies Night – I just began this book by Mary Kay Andrews, but so far I’m loving it! I find it incredibly entertaining especially since it’s about a blogger!
5. Eye and Cheek Palette – This beautiful palette is created by Laura Mercier and is part of the Nordstrom Sale. Whats great is that you can actually wear all of the colors and I bet it will become a part of your everyday essential makeup.
Have a wonderful Monday! Let me know what you did this weekend!
All my love,
Shop The Post