Sneak Peak Into Our Weekend
This weekend we headed to the North Carolina Mountains to celebrate Hunter’s birthday. It was great seeing my in-laws and spending time with family. Hunter and his Grandma share the same birthday and she turned 90 this year! It was wonderful to celebrate her birthday as well!
5 Things I’m Loving
1. Caprice Knee High Boots – The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale began last Thursday and I found these boots in the sale, however, as of right now they are sold out in my size so I am also looking at these over the knee boots and these booties.
2. Pottery Barn Bamboo Sheets – We are in the middle of redecorating our Master bedroom (post coming soon!) and my mom and I found these sheets and I’m in LOVE! They are so soft and give our bed that extra “pop” I was looking for. And even better, they are on sale right now!
3. Bare Minerals Moxie Plumping Lip Gloss – I received a set of mini lip glosses for Christmas and I just now started trying them on. Oh, what I have been missing! The gloss is super hydrating and I love how my lips look and feel after applying.
4. Seche Vite Nail Top Coat – This top coat has been my secret to at home manicures ever since my college roommate told me about it. It dries fast and your manicure will last for days. If I don’t use it, my polish may last to the end of the day without chipping, but with this top coat, I will at least get three or four full days of pretty nails.
5. Ginger Jar like Citronella Candles – How pretty are these candles?! I love the fact that they can act as decor as well as keeping those pesky mosquitoes away! There is a 3 wick version, that you can find here.
I hope you are enjoying your Monday morning!
All my love,